Wednesday, March 10, 2010

7 things.

I saw this on Laurie Anne's blog and thought I would share it with you all.  I am counting in Japanese.  :o)

Ichi - I have 5 siblings...an older sister, two older brothers and two younger sisters.


Ni - I love summer more than any other season.


San - I met my husband in hawaii, we were married there, our daughter was "made in hawaii" and has a hawaiian name.

Shi - I love to dance, I took ballet starting around 7 until I left for college at 18.  I miss it!

Go - I used to hate cooking, I felt like everything I made tasted gross.  Little did I know that practice makes perfect...I can actually cook now!

Roku - I took Japanese in highschool and leanred ASL in grade school.

Shichi - I get all my crafty-ness from both my grandmothers.  My paternal grandmother actually gave me her water color set she used in highschool.  It is one of my most treasured possessions.

Like Laurie Anne said...I am not going to tag anyone - I just want everyone to do it!  I love learning about all of you!

I have another refashion to post but its too dark for pictures so I'll post TWO of them tomorrow!


xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy