Tuesday, March 16, 2010

busy busy

I have so many projects to finish this week and the rest of this month!  Two birthdays, a baby shower this weekend, then Easter coming up...  All of this and in the meantime I am working on a BIG sewing project which I will share when its done but until then its a secret!  :o)

What I can share, are these
I used this pattern - found at Sew, Mama, Sew!  Of course, I changed them just a bit, I can never follow a pattern without changing something...

A set of 8 makes a very nice gift, plus they are easy to whip up and something you can finish during naptime - that's my kind of project.  I got a little lazy and made three of them plain, but I added some pretty quilting.

St. Patty's day coming up...exciting!


xoxo
crissy

1 comment:

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy