Saturday, March 20, 2010

circa 1985

These adorable oshkosh overalls belonged to my little sister, she wore them in 1985 and outgrew them in 1986.  Then my other little sister wore them in 1990 and they were put in storage in 1991.  Well, my mom just pulled them out of storage for Little Big to wear.

These overalls were just a few of the goodies she gave to me.  So yes, there's more cute vintage baby to come!


Have a wonderful weekend, mine is jam packed with busy-ness so it will be a little quiet here.

What are your plans for the weekend?

xoxo
crissy

3 comments:

  1. Those overalls are just too cute! Thanks for commenting on my post, you're the first comment I've gotten from someone that I don't know in "real life." It's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I remember how much I used to love my Oshkosh overalls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the cutest thing I've seen all day!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy