Tuesday, March 9, 2010

mini refashion!

My baby girl is growing, growing out of all her clothes.  Thank goodness that I am completely obsessed with saving money wherever I can right now.  So...instead of buying new clothes, I am making them - well, sort of.  I am taking too small cute things and turning them into bigger cute things.  Like this:

Another too small onesie, and a scrap of fabric that has been sitting in my stash for a few years, just waiting to be used!


Now we have a cute little tunic, ruffles and all.  And of course, fat baby legs in leggings.  HA.  I will never tire of that sight.

So there you have it, no money spent, maybe 30 minutes used and viola... you have something adorable!

I have a few more of these to share so I am unofficially having another refashion week - but this time its for the little ladies.

xoxo
crissy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Crissy! It's so easy to come up with such cute ideas when you have such an adorable muse. I remember creating constantly for my daughter, dresses, bloomers, co-ordinating accesories etc. Now she's 10 and lives in skinny jeans, tshirts, hoodies and converse...No muse here :(
    I love your creations! Keep them coming so I can live vicariously through you :) xo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy