Monday, March 22, 2010

monday monday

Hello readers!  I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  Our weekend was full of baby showers, birthday parties and three days in a row where Leilani didn't get her nap (not fun).  Needless to say, today has been a day for recovery - I needed it!  I did miss my blog, but just couldn't find time to sit down at the computer. 

Here was part of my gift for the baby shower I attended...it is another empire waist dress from Amy Butler's Little Stitches book.  I used the same fabric as version 1.0, except I used the creamy print as the main color, and I left off the little bow.
I can't wait to see pictures of these new little girls in their dresses.

Oh yes, spring has sprung around here.

Spring makes me giddy.  How about you?


xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy