Thursday, April 1, 2010

oh dear

I've really been neglecting my blog lately.  I am so sorry!  It nags at me all day when I don't make time to sit down and type anything in this space.  But, life has been very hectic, we are in the midst of searching for a home, its Squishy's spring break and I am working on a long, tedious project.  Yes, this is the same one I complained about on Monday.  But its starting to take shape and is over 50% done which is giving me hope!  Here are a couple pics of my progress...any guesses as to what I am making?





xoxo
crissy

4 comments:

  1. No Idea! although I want to say a tiger stuffie :)
    Can't wait to see what it is! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure what it is but I am loving the colors!!!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors do put one in mind of a tiger...I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you making Hobbes? It looks cute, no matter what it is!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy