Tuesday, March 16, 2010

pretty things

I finally found some time to browse through Target and see what all this fuss is about.  You know, this stuff, Liberty of London for Target.  There's been quite the buzz around blogville and now I know why.

I'll take one of everything please.

just kidding - but I do really want this
I adore blues greens.  A D O R E.  I looked for this set today and there was no bedding to be found.  Nothing.  They were completely sold out!  Wow.

I guess if I couldn't get the paisley, then I could settle with this...

And of course, Leilani needs the following outfits, stat.

Cuteness.  with a capital "C"


xoxo
crissy


2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed too! I've already gotten a dress and clutch. Now I have my eye on some bedding and the chairs and the rainboots and...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it is all cuteness with a capital C

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy