Friday, March 26, 2010

a quick DIY

I needed a gift for my sister and wanted to frame some pictures I had taken but I couldn't find a frame that would fit three 4x6 and not cost a fortune.  Frames can be so expensive! 

Instead I bought three separate wooden frames, twine, upholstery tacks and a little hot glue to make a hanging frame display.

After cutting the twine to the length I wanted, I secured each frame together using a tack and a dab of hot glue, like this:

Once each frame is secured I created a piece of twine to hang it from...

This is a maybe 10 minute project, actually...more like 7!

Happy Friday!


xoxo
crissy

1 comment:

  1. Smart very SMART!! I just posted my refashion/apron tutorial. Would love for you to check it out and critique:) www.pitterpatandstickycat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy