Friday, April 2, 2010

more orange, black and white

For those of you that guessed this is a tiger...you were right!  Even more on point, was the guess that it is hobbes!  He is coming along nicely, I took these pictures yesterday so he's a bit closer to finished than you can see here.  But I wanted to share anyway.

body, head and tail...
these were also taken before I cut a huge gash in my left index finger by a needle.  That sure felt good!


 starting to look like a tiger!  (can you see Leilani's foot?)

I hope you all have a wonderful, wonderful easter.  We are heading up north to the beach house to spend a long weekend with the family - what are your plans for this special holiday? 


xoxo
crissy

2 comments:

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy