Tuesday, April 20, 2010

another weekend gone

The inlaws are in town for a visit, we are making some HUGE "life changing" decisions and we are all coming down with a nasty cold...

But in spite of all the stress/busy/chaos, I still found time to make another little upcycled t-shirt based on this pattern.  I love corvettes and tie-dye is pretty rockin' too, so I am pretty much in love with this t-shirt.  :o)



Sorry for the lack of creativity in these parts.
I really have just been SO busy its hard to find the time for blogging - hopefully this blog and I can be reunited soon.

Oh yeah, LOST is on tonight...are you watching?

xoxo
crissy

2 comments:

  1. That is an adorable little shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I am tivo Lost so I can watch Glee with the kiddos

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy