Tuesday, April 6, 2010

good times.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter (if you celebrate) if you don't, I hope you enjoyed a beautiful Spring Sunday. 

We had a great time up north, enjoying the sunshine, even though it was really cold. 













We colored eggs...













Hunted for eggs...































Got all dressed up for church and a nice Sunday brunch at Semiahmoo Resort (we ate way too much, eggs included)...
























It was a great weekend.  Here is the only successful family pic of the entire weekend.  Ha - we are all making weird faces...love it.














How was your holiday weekend?

xoxo
crissy

3 comments:

  1. Did you make your daughter's dress? It's adorable. Oliver + S, right? I just didn't remember reading a blog about it, but maybe I'm just being pushy :)
    -Adrianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOve the silly photograph! those are the best:)
    It looks like you had a fabulous weekend. IT's too bad it was so cold for you...we had summer weather here in Ontario which is really odd for April...usually we still have snow.
    Have a great week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh cute pictures I am glad you had a wonderful Easter! I hope you have a great week :D

    hugs

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy