Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I've been branded.

Look!
I made labels.  With twill tape, and iron-on transfer paper.  I "think" they turned out ok...good enough for now anyway.  They need a little tweaking but I was in a rush and these were just going to have to do.

Here are where the labels ended up.
A cute Kimono-Style PJ set from Amy Butler's Little Stitches.  Yet another baby gift for another sweet little one that is soon to arrive.

Busy busy weekend.  We are moving soon so this space may be quiet as I pack things up, sort things and hopefully get rid of lots of things!  I love the purging that comes with moving, its really satisfying to the soul.

xoxo
crissy

4 comments:

  1. oh I love the tags! good luck with the move :D

    hugs

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an adorable little outfit! And those tag make the perfect finishing touch!!! Hope you have a stress free move:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you as a beautiful blogger!! Check out my blog for details <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful gift. The tags are awesome too! :D

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy