Tuesday, April 27, 2010

a minor obsession.

I have a confession to make.  I am obsessed with all things mint green.  I even painted a wall in my new bedroom mint green.  It looks so good I want to eat it...uhm, that sounds weird but it's true!

these are cute!

I want this savoy

flower rings are so pretty!

he is deadly, but so adorable!

HEAVEN in a glass  :o)

I hope you enjoyed drooling over my minty obsession as much as I did.

Forgive me if the blogging is a little sparse this week, we are painting, painting, painting and then moving, moving, moving...I am busy and won't have much internet access.

Welcome to all my new followers!  Make yourself at home and please stay awhile, I love new friends.  :o)


xoxo
crissy

6 comments:

  1. I love the color mint too love all the eye candy!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd HAVE to pick that last photo as MY favorite:) Happy Moving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I want that cameraa!!!!

    Good Luck moving!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always loved mint green...i think it's because I love mint chocolate chip ice cream, and it was the colour I painted the nursery for our first baby :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that camera. You will have to fight me for it! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love mint green too! I've been dying to get a hold of some minty green nail polish to paint my toes.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy