Saturday, April 17, 2010

old things become new.

I finally got around to making a Sienna dress from Lil Blue Boo.  Well, I've made two so far, but you only get to see one today because the other is in the wash.  Uhm...I love this pattern.  I heart it so much - it takes a little over an hour to make a dress, from start to finish.  Now that's my kind of project!  My stash has a large number of my old tshirts that I just can't bear to get rid of for one sentimental reason or another.  Well, I finally found the perfect reason to cut them up and make them into something new...like this...

This is the 2nd dress I've made, its a size 2T so Big can't wear it until next year (its down to her ankles right now, ha!) but I loved both of these shirts to death and they just got a little too short after being washed a ba-zillion times. 

little wahines (girls) wearing roxy make me smile.

Well, I should get going, I've got a stack of t-shirts to cut up...you will be seeing variations of this dress again very soon!  :o)

Happy weekend to you all!

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy