Friday, April 16, 2010

questions.

I got these from Rachel's blog...thought I would play along!

1. When do you feel happiest?  When I wake up on a Saturday morning, with nothing to do but snuggle with the fam.


2. How do you take care of yourself?  I love my family, be creative as I possibly can be with the little time I have and sleep as much as I can.

3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?  I am a total introvert, sometimes being around large groups can be exhausting for me.

4. What do you do for fun?  I take tons of pictures, I heart my camera.

5. What intimidates you?  Other people who are "more creative" than I am.  They really intimidate me.

6. What is something you're proud of?  My accomplishments, no matter how trying the past has been, I'm still here.  I'm a fighter.

7. Finish this sentence. I never thought I'd get married - really!

8. Favorite vacation spot.  Hawaii, that's easy.

9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10)  I'm feeling a little sick so I am going to give today a 7.

10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know that I can be really shy at times and loud and obnoxious the rest of the time, I'm a weird mix.



Happy Friday!

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy