Friday, April 9, 2010

thrifty thursday 1.1

My second installment of thrifty thursday.  If you haven't noticed I gave up on tasty thursday.  I just get too busy when cooking to take pictures of the food I'm making...that, and I just forget.  :o)  So thrifty thursday it is.  Yesterday I stopped by the local goodwill looking for vintage sheets and I came home with these little guys instead...

more little owls for my growing collection.  the little guy on the left has a cute story, he is made of ash from Mount St Helens, an active volcano in Washington State.  It errupted on May 18th, 1980...I was married on May 18th, 28 years later.  Just a random sidenote that made that little grey owl extra special.

 
These are not thrifted, but I think I scored big time in the remnants bin this week.  There was so much to choose from and just under a yard of everything.  These prints are perfect for cute little things for a cute little girl I know.

For all you sewers out there, where do you usually buy your fabric?  

xoxo
crissy 

2 comments:

  1. And this is when I fell in love with those little owls. Especially the little one with the great big eyes! *sigh* Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the owls so much!!!

    hugs

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy