Sunday, May 30, 2010

getting to know you!

I borrowed this from Laurie Anne over at Rebel Blossom.  I thought it would be fun to do a little "get to know you" since I have some new followers lately!  If you want to play along, leave me a link to your blog with the answers.

1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
I have the courage to do this but I haven't had the chance yet...I really want to go scuba diving, not snorkeling - I've done that plenty, but deep sea scuba diving!


2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash what would you spend it on?
It would go directly to my fun for a 18-200mm lense for my camera.

3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
I loved swinging, as high as I could go, then jumping out of the swings from way to high.  Felt like flying!


4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
Hearty.  I like Kashi Shredded Wheat, its filling, a tad sweet and healthy.  Too much sweet in the morning makes me a little ill.


5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
I can be both, I lean more towards Neat Freak.  Messes give me a headache, HOWEVER my creative area is always messy when in use.  :o)
Now its your turn!

xoxo
crissy

3 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog, Foziewisp, a few weeks ago as part of the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day. While I'm sorry you didn't win, I'm glad you stopped by! Please visit again...

    Your blog is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crissy, has your pattern arrived yet? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What if I don't have a blog?
    1. Durian fruit. It looks like goo and smells like decaying meat… but it’s fruit, ya’ll! That is some INTERESTING fruit! You have to have some serious courage to put that in your mouth. Someday. Maybe.

    2. The cruelest way to have to spend $100: debt.

    3. The nonexistent (today) “glider”. What’s better than the thrill of a possible neck injury? Every. Single. Time.

    4. Hearty FTW! Preferably with bacon.

    5. Bessy sounds like a hoarder. I never want to be her.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy