Friday, May 14, 2010

its here!

I've been wishing for and wanting this comforter set, badly, for quite some time now.  I finally found it in stock at Target and brought it home.  Its beautiful and goes so nicely with the minty green wall in my bedroom. 
I loves it. :o)  


I promise to take "real" pictures soon of our new home, I've just been so consumed by moving that my camera has been neglected...along with everything else.  But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and we are slowly emerging from this haze.  Exciting things are on the horizon!

What are you looking forward to in the coming months?

xoxo
crissy

1 comment:

  1. Crissy the bedding is beautiful, very clean, crisp and fresh! LOVE it! We are in need of a bedroom makeover...including bedding.
    I am looking forward to wearing flip flops when the weather gets warm...eating outside, impromptu picnics, heading to Cape Cod in July for 2 weeks to swim in the OCEAN!!!!! I love the beach and the ocean
    I am working on teaching myself to crochet so I hope I can get better at it, and I'm looking forward to your settling in to your new home and telling us all about your new adventure :)
    Have a happy weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy