Thursday, May 27, 2010

something old


I took pictures of an antique camera about a month ago.  Yes, that's how far behind I am on editing all my pictures!  Anyway, I think its lovely and I wish I owned one.  I really know nothing about old cameras, but its fun to imagine who owned this when it was new and what kind of pictures it took...






Any of you out there an expert in the antique camera field?  I know I can just ask google, but its more fun to hear about it from one of you!

xoxo
crissy

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I don't know anything about old cameras either but this is such a cool one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crissy,
    I'm expert of no camera out there as you know from some of the photos on my blog ;) but I agree that Vintage cameras are a thing of beauty aren't they? and I am always fascinated at antique markets to stop and go through piles of old photographs and imagine for a moment what life was like and why in most photos nobody was smiling...
    Have a great day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a camera similar to yours that was my husband's grandmother's. She did write some places and dates inside the camera on the soft felt. We passed it on to our son who has all of our old camera's over the past 50 yrs-ha!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy