Friday, June 4, 2010

taking a break.

We are finally setteling in after our move, but life seems to have a plan of its own and we have a few more things to deal with around here.  Mostly my health hasn't been the greatest, nothing too serious though!  And this soon shall pass, but until then, I am going to take a break from blogland.  Thank you to all of my new and old followers.  I will be back once I am able... and I am excited for that time, but for now this place will be quiet.  Thank you again and I hope to once again share my craftiness with you!

xoxo
crissy

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the break and focus on getting better! We will see you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon and hurry back!

    Hugs

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bein sick stinks! I'll be prayin you make a full recovery.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy