Saturday, November 13, 2010

what I am looking forward too.

December 8th.  Nope, its not a due date, no special holiday visitors are arriving either.  Its the day of my last final for fall quarter.  That means that after 6pm, on Wednesday December 8th.  I will be free to crochet.  Free to paint.  Free to sew.  Free to take pictures and actually edit them.  Free to bake (and eat).  Free to CREATE!  I don't think anyone quite understands how much this means to me.  I have been dying to be crafty and just can't fit it in with all the papers, reading and statistics that I've been working on since September.  It will feel so liberating to have some freedom, especially with the holiday season upon us.  I can't wait!
 

What are you looking forward to?


xoxo
crissy

1 comment:

  1. I bet you are just itching to be creative!! Good luck in these last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy