Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Restyle me!

Well, Christmas is over.  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.  Ours was magical... spent with family, and friends and was full of wonderful memories.  The gifts are all opened, my lists are all crossed off, so this is my relaxing nesting week and then school begins next Wednesday!  Unfortunately that means this space will quiet down once more as I am taking 15 credits next quarter and there is a baby girl on the way in a few weeks!  Yikes, what have I gotten myself into?

Even though I won't have too much time for crafting/sewing and the like in the next 13 weeks I wanted to be a part of this.  Project Restyle lasts for an entire year, so I figured I should have a chance to finish a couple little projects here and there.


I guess this would also fit nicely into my New Year's resolution of trying to use what craft and sewing supplies I already have on hand and completing projects without purchasing new items.  I think that's a good resolution, don't you?  Definitely will clear up some of my "creative clutter."
What are your New Year's resolutions for 2011?

xoxo
crissy

1 comment:

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy