Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Stockings

I made these for a friend last year.  One for mommy-to-be and one for daddy-to-be.  Well, this year baby joined the group and she needed a stocking.  I couldn't find the font I used for the names, so I tried to copy it as best I could.  It came out a little wonky, I think.  Or maybe I was just rushed because I finished this right in the middle of finals (yikes!). 


I think the colors were so cute and I bought a little more of the fabric so I could make one for my baby girl.  Not the unborn one, but the one who just turned two.  I am working on that this week, they will be done my Christmas, I just keep telling myself that, you have to think positive you know.  :o)  

What last minute projects are you working on this week?

xoxo
crissy

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I think it looks great!! I have a few Christmas gifts I'm trying to finish up this week!!! Time to find some motivation and time to get them done.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy