1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
I have the courage to do this but I haven't had the chance yet...I really want to go scuba diving, not snorkeling - I've done that plenty, but deep sea scuba diving!
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash what would you spend it on?
It would go directly to my fun for a 18-200mm lense for my camera.
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
I loved swinging, as high as I could go, then jumping out of the swings from way to high. Felt like flying!
4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
Hearty. I like Kashi Shredded Wheat, its filling, a tad sweet and healthy. Too much sweet in the morning makes me a little ill.
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
I can be both, I lean more towards Neat Freak. Messes give me a headache, HOWEVER my creative area is always messy when in use. :o)
Now its your turn!