Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year! (a little late)

Can you believe that it is 2011?  I can't.  It just seems like yesterday we were celebrating 2010.  Another year goes by!

In honor of the new year I would like to present my first project for Project Restyle.

I started with this, which I made a while back in Style School.
 I decided to give this styrofoam circle some new life for the holidays, I removed the old yarn, buttons, and paper flowers.

Nothing new was purchased for this wreath: I used vintage yarn, vintage glass ornaments, some glass ornaments from my tree that I bought last year, and lots of hot glue to throw this together.




It is based loosely on this wreath.

I love it!!

I love the colors, although its not the traditional "Christmas" colors, I adore green/aqua, silver/cream and pink together.  In fact, I love it so much I just might trim my little tree in this color scheme next year!

xoxo
crissy

1 comment:

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy