Monday, February 28, 2011

five!

Five weeks old today.  And weighing at 10lb 15oz a week ago, little whopper.  That's 3 lbs difference from birth.  It really is amazing how these tiny humans can pack on the pounds!  Now if I could just lose weight that fast, everything would be awesome!



In other "non-baby" news, my new lens arrived yesterday.  I loves it, so much.  Its a 35mm f/2.0, which amounts to about 50mm with my little cropped sensor Canon DSLR.  I have a feeling this lens will live on my camera, unless I am shooting a sporting event.  Sorry 50mm f/1.8.  You've been replaced, thanks for the memories.

I was playing around with the new lens, taking eye pictures.  Pardon me, it was a Saturday morning, so I was make up free.  :o)



xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy