Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's that time of year, again.

Summer has come and gone, the days are getting shorter, the nights are cooler and longer.  Boy, has it started to rain.  The leaves are falling, the garden is slowly turning brown.  Pumpkins and squash are plentiful and the furnace has finally been turned on.  It's officially fall and that crafty itch has struck me once again.  What a better time to prepare for Christmas giving than right now?  After all, it is only two months away!  Can you believe that?  I know I don't post here much, three little kids, going to school, and applying for grad school have been keeping me plenty busy.  However, now that Christmas is on it's way...

I'd like to do less of this



















And more of this...



















xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy