Thursday, November 10, 2011

In my house.

I'm totally on a home decor kick right now, in the last five days I have... 

painted our dining room table.


painted this mirror (haven't hung it yet - and you don't get to see the whole thing because it is covered in finger prints!).

These ugly wood frames weren't safe either.  See that dark dresser underneath the frames?  That's my next victim.


These were unfinished wood mirrors from Ikea and they were spruced up a bit.


and, last but not least, my Ork poster finally found a frame and mat that fit perfectly and a spot in my entry way.  I have a little table in mind to go underneath it, but it needs a makeover first.


I've been lucky that it hasn't been raining here lately.  However, I looked at the forecast for the next week and all I saw were raindrops.  That is totally depressing, but at least I've have some projects to keep me busy.

xoxo
crissy

1 comment:

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy