Thursday, November 3, 2011

a pumpkin here, a pumpkin there...

I'm ashamed to admit this, but I am not a huge fan of Halloween decorating.  I do, however, enjoy decorating for fall.  This year I kept it simple and tucked in some little pumpkins in a few corners of our house.  That way I can slowly pull out the Christmas decor and leave the little bits of fall up until Thanksgiving, without things looking too terribly tacky.
white pumpkins, cute!

my mom gave me these last year, one for each kid.  
they weren't painted and I finally got around to painting them last week.
weird little faces, but kind of cute too.

we were too busy for carving this year (terrible, I know).
instead I spray painted two of our pumpkins, a white and a black (the black one is a little hard to see).
a black and white checked pumpkin would be fun, maybe next year?

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy