Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December 1st!

It's finals week for me, I'm up to my ears in papers, exams, grad school apps, and birthday party planning.  Miss L is turning three on Sunday and we are having a birthday party for her on Saturday.  It's a bright and tropical Hawaiian theme, with a Christmas twist, since all of the Christmas decor is up around the house.  It will be a Mele Kalikimaka birthday party! 

I'm not sure how I am going to cram everything into the next 48 hours, but where there is a will, there is a way!

In honor of December 1st, here is a Christmasy picture.  These vintage lovelies joined my ornament collection last year.  They are beautiful!  I love the blue/green tint, the worn edges, and most of all that they were made in West Germany.  Vintage goodies of the holiday variety are so much fun to find.


xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy