Friday, December 30, 2011

what Christmas looked like at my house.



After taking the tree down on Monday, my living room feels so much bigger!  But it is a little depressing to look in the corner and see a blank wall, with no glitter, snowflakes, twinkling lights, or shiny colored glass.

I scored some pretty new ornaments for next year at 50%-70% off right after Christmas.  I can't wait to unpack them next November and decorate with them!  It seems I give our tree a facelift every few years, but I can't seem to stray away from the silver/green/blue color scheme.  I love it so much. 

I have a fun project I just finished, using a ton of old ornaments that I replaced this year.  Hopefully I can get the pictures off my camera and onto my hard drive so I can share it here.  I always have trouble with that process!

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy