Sunday, December 4, 2011

Wow, you're 3?

My little Miss L is three years old today!  My how time flies.




It seems like just yesterday I was holding you as a tiny baby, wondering what on earth I was supposed to do with a baby girl.


Then you turned one, and your personality exploded!  You were smiley, loved to talk, and had no fear!


As your 2nd birthday approached, we knew we were in trouble because you were already obsessed with dresses, shoes, and loved to sing and dance, so fancy!


Now, you are three, still a little girl, but so much different than that baby of three years ago.  You still love to sing, love to dance, have a bad habit of bossing your big brother around and you love to hug on your little sister.  You still say "I wanna hold you" when you need a hug, you love to run your fingers through my hair as you fall asleep, just as you did when you were a baby.  You are still my precious little girl and I love you very much, Leilani Rose.

xoxo
mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy