Monday, January 2, 2012

Goals for the New Year!

I try to be conservative with my goal making lately.  It is a bad habit of mine to go above and beyond my abilities and make these lavish lists of a million different things that I want to do.  Then, in the end, I get disappointed and discouraged because there is NO way I can finish it all.

This holiday season I found a balance between what I need to get done and what I want to get done.  By setting very reachable goals I found myself able to accomplish more!

Here's my 12 for 2012, in no particular order...

1. 4.0 for Winter and Spring quarter.
2. Sew an outfit for the girls from each Oliver + S pattern I have (I have quite the collection!)
3. Paint the dressers/nightstand in our room.
4. Plant a garden
5. Visit Hawaii this fall
6. Sell stuff this holiday season in local craft/art shows (start prep NOW!)
7. Participate in a 52 week photo project
8. New camera
9. L lens
10. Read my bible everyday
11. Tackle debt and get rid of it!
12. Love my family and be thankful for everything that I have

What are your big goals for 2012?

xoxo
crissy



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy