Saturday, January 7, 2012

Minty green.

I've been having a love affair with mint green for quite some time.  You can tell by looking at my house, there are bits of minty green loveliness tucked all over the place.  You can even see it in my fabric stash and my yarn basket.  I decided to share some of my love for this yummy color with my sister this Christmas. 


I took some fuzzy/soft yarn and a thin stringy yarn and crochet them up into an infinity scarf (there are "proper" names for these yarns, but I'm not about to go search for their labels).  I used a huge hook, 10mm, I think.  It's only two rows of double crochet, so I was able to finish this in a little over an hour.  It is SO soft and looks perfect when wrapped around three times.  I hope she liked it!

 I've been having a really hard time with blogger uploading pics, and now that they finally decided to appear, they are really "warm."  I promise, the chair is really not that orange!

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy