Monday, January 30, 2012

Photography.

Whew, January FLEW by!  My baby girl had her first birthday last week.  How did that happen?  I am marching onward into February, which is going to be another brutal month for me, school wise.  I can do this, I just keep telling myself that!

I haven't had much of a chance to sew, my serger has been messed up for most of this month and I just got it back today.  Apparently it had a worn out something-or-other, which is why it was chewing up anything that I tried to serge.  My sewing machine is not being cooperative either.  I think it's time for a new one.  Any suggestions?? 

Instead of sewing, I have been keeping up with both of the 52 week photo challenges I started this year.  Although I don't have a ton of time to take pictures, I haven't fallen behind (keeping my fingers crossed).  Here are a few of my favorites so far...

The theme here was "open" or "responsibility" and this week we adopted a kitten, or we opened our hearts to a kitten and that also means I took on more responsibility.  :o)

I didn't submit this one, but I couldn't resist sharing it, this was day 2 of the snow fun and baby Bella's first time in the snow.  (don't worry!  she was only out for a minute before we brought her in a got her dressed properly)

This one was "my favorite things" something that I love (other than family/pets).  It was taken during our power outage/snowstorm, which is why I am wearing a beanie indoors.

 Everyday tools.

a self-portrait.  I got lucky, perfect afternoon sun, shining in my bedroom window, both girls napping, sometimes things just work out perfectly!

Theme here was "sparkle."  Yay for sparkle toms!

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy