Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Cute in corduroy.

Grace, ever so gracefully (ha), helped me finished these two adorable dresses.  They are, of course, an Oliver + s pattern, the school photo dress.  They are my favorite children's patterns, what can I say?



(not sure why my images look so blurred right now.  Even when they are re-sized they look blurry.  If you click on them you'll see a clear image, hmmm...)


These are fully lined, have a cute kangaroo pocket in front, and an invisible zipper in back.  I used a light weight corduroy, and I messed up matching the pattern on the front left panel of the brown dress.  It drives me crazy every time I look at it.  Despite that, I think they are adorable.  They are even more adorable when two little girls are wearing them, but my models wouldn't cooperate.  Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy