Wednesday, March 14, 2012

yarn and glass.

I have a love affair with crochet.  It is so easy and so much fun.  I whipped these up for my sister's baby shower around Thanksgiving, but I forgot to take pictures of them (of course).   I mentioned them here, also mentioned is my failure to take pictures of the items I make.



My nephew made his appearance last month and I couldn't wait to  take some cute pics of him with the 85L lens that I rented.  (If you ever need to rent a lens, use these guys, they are great!)  The lens was to DIE for.  Oh. My. Gosh.  I want that lens.  People were right when they said that once you use L glass you won't ever want to use anything else.  I look at pictures from my "normal" lenses and they make me sad, pictures from the L series are so crisp and clear!  Oh yeah, and my nephew, it was fun to see his fuzzy little head wearing the hats that I made him.  He's a cutie patootie, that's for sure.

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy