Monday, May 7, 2012

Stash busting.

Going thru my stash nicely!  Here's another top made for Miss L.  Another oliver + s pattern and another rave review.  This time it was the 2 + 2 blouse.  I used a butterfly print that I found at joanns a few years ago and a random polka dot print.  I this combo about three years ago to make this dress (2nd dress pictured).  

The pattern was a dream to sew up, and I cranked this out in only a day.  That was with several interruptions, of course.

It's not my favorite, I think because I just don't like the fabric.  Also contributing to my lack of love for this top is the fact that Leilani "wanted a dress" and was rather put off that I dared sew her a shirt.  She was downright offended.  In retrospect, I should have just added five inches to the bottom and this would have been an adorable a-line dress.  Ah, well, live and learn.  

I have quite a few more items on my "to-sew" list and I made sure that they are all DRESSES.  You can thank me later, Miss L.

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy