Sunday, October 20, 2013

I can't believe it.

So, I'm back.  Sort of.  I mean, I never really left, I was just busy doing other things.

We moved across the country last summer and I live in Georgia now, y'all.  We've been here for over a year and I kinda like it.  I miss my family and friends dearly, but there are things that I really like about the south (sweet tea being one of them - obsessed!).

I started a new job and that pretty much eats up all my extra time.  Boo.  When I work, my sewing machine, camera and everything else that I love (besides my family, of course) gets neglected.  It's pretty sad.   

On top of the move, the new job and being busy with three kids, we were surprised to find out last fall that we were going to have another baby in May of this year.  (Surprised was a nice way of saying shocked, stunned, scared (you get the idea).  ANOTHER BABY!  The math is easy... 3 + 1 = too many kids.  Now, I am not in anyway talking down about large families, I came from one, but I was done after having three kids.  Three was quite enough for us.  But someone else has a sense of humor and thought we could handle one more.  

And, you know what?  I guess He was right.  We've been managing quite well with four kids.  Meet the newest addition, baby B:


Here he is just minutes old.  He is the sweetest, most happy baby that I have ever met.  He was a whopping 9lbs 2oz at birth and 21.5 inches long.  Best of all he was born at HOME!  A home birth was the most amazing experience, ever.

We were blessed with another healthy, happy baby.  Even though he was quite the surprise at first, he fits right in with our crazy and I can't imagine life without him.



I hope to be back periodically with crafty things here and there.  I spent my very short maternity leave sewing (of course) so I have a few cute things to share.  I got a new camera at the end of the summer and I've been snapping away and hope to transform this space with quite a few more photos.


xoxo
crissybell




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all that exciting news! Baby B is the most adorable surprise!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy