Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Sweet Sunday Morning.

It's dark, our fan is humming away, the covers are toasty warm and I am deep in sleep.  Suddenly I hear a voice, a little voice.  Little voices can be so sweet, but at the same time, can be very disappointing to hear when they rudely awaken you.  I hear a click and our bathroom light comes on, one little voice talks about how excited they are to go to church today, the other little voice asks if they have time to play before church.  I realize that I am hearing two little voices, which means that our 2 year old did not, I repeat DID NOT, come into our bed last night!  Can you believe it??  It's the little things. 

"you slept in my bed, didn't you, Bella?"
"yeah"
"are we going to go play now?
"yeah we are...are you my special sister?
(insert adorable hugging noises here)

I couldn't believe the sweetness I was hearing.  As foggy as my mind was, I remember thinking that I hope they always love each other that much, that they always care that much and that they always stay that close.

Sisters are special.

I rolled over and expected to find that it was 3 or 4am.  Nope, 7:15am.  Not too shabby.


xoxo
crissy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy