Saturday, January 11, 2014

A very happy un-birthday party dress.

This little number was sewn up a few summers ago and never made it on the blog. The fabric is vintage from my stash and the lovely, yellow kona cotton is from Joann's. The pattern is the Birthday Party Dress pattern, view B (Oliver + s, of course).  It was one of those, sew-it-up-for-no-reason dresses, which is why I called it an un-birthday dress. 

I made this dress for Miss L and last summer it was a staple for Miss B. I'm afraid that this summer it will fit no one. So bittersweet when the littles grow out of handmade items. I'm glad they both were able to wear it.




This pattern was my very first Oliver + s pattern that I sewed up back in 2010 (whoa!) my how time flies.

All of the summer dresses I've been sharing are making me miss summer.  I think I was over winter before it even started.  Sunshine, please!

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy