Sunday, January 19, 2014

birthday party inspiration.

I hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend!  We have beautiful weather here in GA, but it is so cold!  It makes it hard to wander outside and enjoy the sunshine.  

All this cold weather is making it easy to prep for Miss B's "Frozen" birthday party next weekend.  I can't wait to share it.  I hope everything turns out as glittery and snowy as I have imagined. 

I'm gathering ideas from pinterest, of course.  You can follow my parties board here.  The pictures below are not mine, please follow the link below each picture for their original source.

Here are my favorite ideas so far:

Snowflakes galore.  Original link here.

Delightfully frozen cupcakes.  Found here.

 Jell-o "ice" cubes.  Found here.


Glittery cake pops, just lovely!  Found here.

 Cute cupcakes, with snowflake fondant.  Found here.

This was my favorite sweets table, in all it's glory, it is beautiful!  Found here.

Stay warm, friends!

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy