Thursday, January 2, 2014

Double scoop.

Now that Christmas has passed and the New Year is upon us, I thought I would combat the gray with a little sewing that I did over the summer.  I am referring to the summer that happened BEFORE this past summer, more specifically, the summer of 2012.

I sewed these up on the morning of my graduation.  You know, because normal people sew like a maniac right before donning a cap and gown and prancing down the aisle to get a diploma, right?  But who said I was normal??

Please pardon the pictures below, they are grainy.  My old camera didn't do well in low light and we had a pretty cloudy June and July which I guess is pretty weird for Georgia.

Anyway, please enjoy a double scoop of the Oliver + S Ice Cream Dress.

 A 3T and an 18-24 months.  Here's the front - I love the pockets.

I found the print at Joann's, it reminded me of a vintage suitcase.  The mint is just a plain old quilting cotton probably from Joann's too.  Nick said they look like a mumu.  I tried not to be offended by that comment...

xoxo
crissy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy