Friday, February 21, 2014

a baby blanket for the little boy.

I'm on a crochet kick, I can't help it! I really love to crochet, almost as much as I love to sew. I made a little blanket for Miss Bella when she was tiny, so I thought I would make baby B one while he is still somewhat small. 

This is a granny stitch in straight rows instead of squares. I found the idea on Pinterest. I rode the granny square obsession wave that started back in 2009, so I am somewhat very familiar with this stitch. I just needed to look at the picture and I could figure out the pattern!

I added two rows of granny stitches around the edge of the blanket for a nice finished look. I used my favorite yarn, it's James C. Brett and I absolutely love the feel and the colors, it's prefect for baby blankets. I used it for these baby blankets and this one that I made for Bella.

I just can't resist making something cozy for this little guy. Isn't he just the cutest?

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy