Friday, March 14, 2014

Princess Aurora.

Miss L requested a Princess Aurora costume for Halloween. Just as with Rapunzel, I used Simplicity 2377. I modified the bodice, lengthened the skirt and added a ruffle to the bottom. I also embellished with gold ribbon to make the dress seem a little more "royal." I wasn't blogging when I made this so I didn't take pictures of the process, sorry! At least you can enjoy some cute pictures of the finished product.

 "Ok, mom, I'm done smiling."

The crown was a purple play crown that I found in the bottom of the dress up box and it fell victim to an urge to spray paint. I think it looks much better in bronze.

Don't forget to practice your curtsy!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.