Thursday, April 10, 2014

KCW Day #4.

Today was a day all about skirts.

I made four skirts, two for each little lady. I could have made more, but I thought that would be taking it too far. :)
It's hard to stop when you can whip one up in about 20 minutes.

 
These are all made from fabric that I've had in my stash for a while, so it was nice to finally use some of that up. Clear out the old stuff so I can buy new stuff! I've got problems with fabric hoarding. But hey, at least I can admit that I have a problem.

 Dana, from MADE, has a great skirt tutorial called the simple skirt. Be careful though, once you make one you'll want to make a million.


 Cute skirts! Just in time for a gorgeous Georgia spring, y'all! (on the left is my refashion for KCW day #1)

Kids Clothes Week is halfway over, can you believe it?
What have you sewn so far?
I still have a quite a bit left to complete, including outfits for Easter, whew! Let's see if I can keep this pace up and finish everything.

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy