Friday, May 30, 2014

Pictures week #2

We just returned from the most wonderful vacation, EVER. I am not even joking. It was perfect from start to finish. I brought my lap top along thinking I would blog some projects I completed beforehand and share some pictures, but I opened it one night for about 2 minutes and then shut it. The ocean was calling and I didn't want to look at a computer screen at all. Here are some photos from the week before we left. I'm editing the rest of them and will share soon!

 
It was pretty warm the week before we left, so we spent as much time as possible outside running through the sprinkler and riding bikes.
 Even this little guy got wet!

The weekend couldn't arrive fast enough. We drove over to the South Carolina Coast and were greeted by cheerful beach decor and an ocean that was just a short walk away.


Baby B enjoyed the water and sand so much, the last time he was at the ocean he was just a tiny baby that slept the whole time.





It was good to be at the beach again and see some of our Seattle family. We've missed them both!

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy