Sunday, February 8, 2015

Kids Clothes Week Day #7

Well, Kids Clothes Week is over. I don't know what happened, but by the time Friday rolled around I just lost my motivation to pick up my camera. I finished Both of these skirts for Day #5 but just didn't get around to posting them. 

These skirts made from "upcycled" new tank tops (thank you, clearance racks), a few t-shirts that I didn't wear anymore and the skirts are cut from the bottom of two sundresses that I hadn't worn in ages. 

I used this tutorial for making these skirts, but used 2" elastic as the waistband. They were easy to sew up and the girls really like how fun and "ruffly" they are.

Here are a few "sort of" before pictures.

And here's after!



Bella was absolutely thrilled to be posing for pictures today. Be careful, she can see into your soul with that glare.


Look, those are BARE legs, it was actually somewhat warm today! I hope it lasts...


I had so much fun sewing for Kids Clothes Week, can't wait until the next one! Hope y'all are having a good weekend.

xoxo
crissy

2 comments:

  1. What great skirts! Thanks for the link to the tutorial. I think I would like to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so fun to make, I hope you get a chance to try the tutorial!

      Delete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy