Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Some shorts for day #3

Just a quick post today. I made another pair of oliver+s class picnic shorts for Day #3 of Kid's Clothes Week. These are for Miss L, but she is visiting Grandparents for the summer so they will be TRAVELING to her via USPS tomorrow. See that? I went with the theme, traveling shorts. I knew I could do it.

This is a stretch denim that from Joann's and the trim is quilting cotton from Hobby Lobby, I also used it for Miss B's dress on day #1. 

I must be on a contrasting thread kick because I used black thread on white again.

And here's the back, an easy gathered waistband. Anyway, that's that, another pair of cute shorts for my cute girl.

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy