Monday, July 13, 2015

I miss this little lady.

My oldest son and oldest daughter went to visit their grandparents (two sets) in Seattle for the summer. They've been gone for six long weeks. I know they are having the time of their lives enjoying Grandparents, Great-Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and cousins that they don't see often, but I want them home! Only a few more days and I can hug them and kiss them and we'll be back to a crazy, loud, chaotic, family of 6, I can't wait!

Before the kids left, I sewed up this cute Lulu Dress from CINO. I've had this fabric forever and really didn't know what to make with it. It's a soft jersey rayon mix from Girl Charlee and I thought it would be cute paired with a solid so as to distract from the busy print. I made the sleeves a little different than the pattern. I extended them for a more dolman style sleeve.

She looks adorable in it and said she likes it because it's "long." I need to make her a maxi dress, both of my girls are always asking for long dresses...

The pockets on this dress are fun and a must have. I've made a few other versions of the Lulu dress, here, here and here. It's a cute pattern. :)

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy